I made this quick and easy recipe from some left over rice and beans I had from the night before. Huevos Rancheros is a classic Mexican dish that is tasty, filling and simple to make.
1 tbsp avocado oil or non dairy butter
1/3 bottle just egg
2 tbsp non dairy milk
2 -3 pinches of sea salt
1/4 cup left over grains (rice, quinoa, fonio, millet)
1/4 black or pinto beans
1-2 TBSP Taco seasoning
Nondairy cheese (i only like a little sprinkled around, but add as much as you like)
Pico de Gallo
- Heat cast iron or eco friendly non stick pan on medium heat.
- Add oil
- Add just egg , milk, salt to a small bowl and mix. Then add to pan.
- Top Just Egg with grains, beans, taco seasoning and cheese.
- Cook until lightly browned on bottom (about 3-5 min).
- Fold on both sides or just fold in half. Then flip over.
- Cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Plate, then add toppings and ENJOY!
Click Here to see the YOUTUBE video